We are pleased to invite you to a seminar hosted by our Principal Sponsor, MLC Advice, to be held on Wednesday 8 November at 5:30pm.
Come along to this session to learn all about getting your first home and loan, and then how to make sure you can pay that loan off and own that home mortgage free. The session will cover:
- How to avoid the Lifestyle Creep that will keep you from owning your home
- Saving a deposit for your home, including the new First Home Super Savers Scheme rules
- Special mortgage options available for lawyers
- First home buyer and stamp duty concessions, the differences between ACT & NSW
- Understanding the difference between a mortgage offset or redraw and why it’s important
- Having a plan to avoid home ownership bill shock
- How to pay that loan down, faster
Further information and registration can be found on our Events Page.