The Women Lawyers Association of the ACT (WLA ACT) invites you to post comments and engage in discussions on our Facebook page. The views expressed in posts or comments on our Facebook page reflect those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the WLA ACT.
The WLA ACT does not review or moderate all posts or comments but we reserve the right to remove or edit content once posted including comments or posts that we consider:
- are offensive, obscene, threatening or abusive
- contain racism, sexism, homophobia or any other form of hate-speech
- are vulgar including foul or sexually explicit language
- are repetitive or vexatious
- are irrelevant to the objects, aims or members of the WLA ACT
- contain personal information about other people
- may be defamatory
- are impersonating someone else
- are intentionally false or misleading
- infringe intellectual property rights including copyright
- have been posted to protest a removed comment, and
- have been reported by a user and are inappropriate in the circumstances.
We strongly discourage users from posting personal information about themselves (ie. address, telephone number).