This event is now sold out. We apologise for any inconvenience and hope to see you at future events.
Come along to this session to learn all about getting your first home and loan, and then how to make sure you can pay that loan off and own that home mortgage free. The session will cover:
- How to avoid the Lifestyle Creep that will keep you from owning your home
- Saving a deposit for your home, including the new First Home Super Savers Scheme rules
- Special mortgage options available for lawyers
- First home buyer and stamp duty concessions, the differences between ACT & NSW
- Understanding the difference between a mortgage offset or redraw and why it’s important
- Having a plan to avoid home ownership bill shock
- How to pay that loan down, faster
This session is generously hosted by Michael Miller, of MLC Advice, the principal sponsor for WLA ACT. We thank Michael for his ongoing support.