We are pleased to invite you to a seminar hosted by our Principal Sponsor, MLC Advice, on Thursday 13 September.
Starting a family is one of the biggest financial changes you’ll experience during your working life, and a little bit of preparation in advance can help with a smoother transition.
The seminar, presented by Michael Miller from MLC Advice, will focus on:
- Smart use of parental leave benefits
- Private health insurance tips
- Making sure your personal insurance supports you during return to work periods
- Child care subsidy and family tax benefits
- Options to save for future education costs
Please arrive at 5:30pm for a 5:45pm start.
This event has been made possible by MLC Advice Canberra.
In light of concerns that have been raised by members, this event will be held according to Chatham House Rules. We ask that all attendees keep the identity of other attendees confidential. Representatives from WLA ACT will not be taking photographs of the attendees for this event.