The Women Lawyers Association of the ACT is proud to host a Partners Mentoring Lunch on 3 September at Clayton Utz.
Research shows that there is a significant gender gap in the legal profession in the most senior levels, with women still occupying a much smaller proportion of partnerships despite the greater numbers of women now graduating with law degrees.
The aim of this event is to provide our members with an opportunity to network with women partners in Canberra, and to have informal discussions about their experiences and their ‘path to partnership’.
The Women Lawyers Association is grateful to the following partners for sharing their experiences:
• Danielle Mildren, Clayton Utz
• Caroline Bush, Clayton Utz
• Deborah Rolfe AM, Maliganis Edwards Johnson
• Pria O'Sullivan, Maddocks
• Caroline Atkins, Maddocks
• Amanda Story, Minter Ellison
• Alison Osmand, DDCS Lawyers
• Cristina Huesch, Alliance Family Law
• Christine Murray, Meyer Vandenberg Lawyers
• Shelley Mulherin, McInnes Wilson
• Melanie McKean - Ashurst
• Annabel Griffin - King & Wood Mallesons