This event has now sold out - we apologise for any inconvenience.
The Women Lawyers Association of the ACT invites you to join us at our Judicial Mentoring Lunch. This is a unique opportunity to meet and network with our women judges, magistrates and tribunal members.
We are grateful for the attendance of our guests of honour:
- The Honourable Justice Helen Murrell, Chief Justice of the ACT Supreme Court
- The Honourable Justice Hilary Penfold PSM, ACT Supreme Court
- The Honourable Associate Justice Verity McWilliam, ACT Supreme Court
- Chief Magistrate Lorraine Walker, ACT Magistrates Court
- Magistrate Bernadette Boss, ACT Magistrates Court
- Special Magistrate Margaret Hunter OAM, ACT Magistrates Court
- Judge Kate Hughes, Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Judge Amanda Tonkin, Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Presidential Member Mary-Therese Daniel, ACAT
- Former General President Linda Crebbin, ACAT
We encourage you to book early as places are limited. Please RSVP by 10 August 2017.
ACT Lawyers may be eligible to claim 1 CPD point in Core Area 3.
WLA ACT is grateful for the generous support of King & Wood Mallesons.