We are most delighted to invite you to our annual Judicial Mentoring Lunch.
The Judicial Mentoring Lunch is an opportunity for members to meet and network with our current and former women Judges, Magistrates, Registrars and Tribunal Members.
We are very grateful to the following members of the judiciary who have kindly volunteered their time for this event:
- Justice Hilary Penfold, ACT Supreme Court
- Justice Mary Finn, Family Court of Australia
- Judge Kate Hughes, Federal Circuit Court of Australia
- Chief Magistrate Lorraine Walker
- Magistrate Bernadette Boss
- Special Magistrate Margaret Hunter
- General President Linda Crebbin
- Presidential Member Professor Peta Spender
- Presidential Member Mary-Therese Daniel
- Former Registrar (of the Family Court and Federal Circuit Court) Debra Parker
- Emeritus Professor Robin Creyke
The details for the event are as follows:
When: Thursday, 15 September 2016, from 1pm to 2pm
Where: King & Wood Mallesons, Level 5, NICTA Building, 7 London Circuit, Canberra
Cost: free for members and $10 for non-members
Please note that numbers are quite limited for this event so please RSVP early.
To RSVP, please click HERE or click the link in the flyer.
We are very excited for this event and look forward to seeing many of you there!