After the success of our inaugural Corporate Membership offer last year WLA ACT is again offering Corporate Membership for the 2018-19 membership year.
This is a valuable opportunity for firms and government departments and their lawyers to engage with the ACT legal community and promote the interests of women lawyers at a time when attrition rates for women lawyers continue to remain high.
Corporate Members will enjoy:
- Discounted membership rates.
- Recognition on WLA ACT’s website, including display of your logo.
- The opportunity to partner with WLA ACT on certain events, including the opportunity to exclusively sponsor events.
- The opportunity to have your firm and its activities in relation to women lawyers profiled in our quarterly newsletter.
- The opportunity to have one of your lawyers profiled in our ‘Meet a Member’ section.
- The opportunity to advertise jobs in our newsletter.
Employees of Corporate Members will enjoy attendance at WLA ACT events for free or at member discounted rates, access to a support network of lawyers extending beyond the workplace, informal mentoring, and career advice.
Corporate Membership can be purchased online; WLA ACT will then be in touch regarding your membership benefits.